BECOME A YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED YOGA TEACHER
This 4-week intensive course is your first level of training. Deepen your knowledge in all aspects of Yoga and fully immerse yourself into your own practice and the yogic lifestyle. You will learn about the history behind Yoga, correct Alignment of all Asanas with anatomical reflection. Transform yourself withthis life-changing experience and become confident in teaching and inspiring your students.
The program of our Course is based on Yoga Alliance Standards and includes:
- Techniques Training/Practice – Includes asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantras and meditation.
- Teaching Methodology – Includes demonstration, observation, the art of adjusting, instructions/Cues, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and marketing classes to learn how to market yourself as a successful teacher
- Anatomy –physical anatomy and physiology, energy anatomy and physiology (chakras and energy channels) anatomical reflection on each asana and their benefits and contraindications
- Yoga Philosophy – Includes the study of yoga philosophies (Patanajalis Yoga Sutras and Bavaghad gita) Indian Philosophy, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
- Practicum – practice teaching a class, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback, assisting and adjustingstudents while others are teaching
Is this the right course for me?
- You have a sincere interest in both
Practicing and teaching Yoga
- You are fit and healthy and have no major health issues
- You have an open mind and the willingness to learn and grow